Commitment and respect of the following principles
Stages of the Certification process
- Regularity, diligence and active participation throughout the whole program. Absences are to be managed with the School.
- 240 hours (approximately) of class training and 40 hours of peer group work between sessions (by phone or face to face).
- Regular supervision of the participant’s coaching practice – at the certification session each participant will produce evidence attesting to an ongoing supervision from their supervisor.
- Regular, personal in–depth work.
Written Applied Research Article
- Fulfill the complete curriculum of one of our ICF accredited training programs.
- Present a written applied research article in order to pass the written examination requirement of the Certification process.
- Participate in a 2 day assessment workshop of coaching practices to meet the oral examination requirements of the Certification process.
- Write a 30-40 page article describing your research work based on 3 professional cases. This article will address a specific concept or tool that you used and applied in a coaching process. The article should be divided in 3 sections*.
- The article should be submitted at least 1 month before the scheduled date of the oral assessment. We recommend using the Times New Roman font (size 12 – 1,5 inter space).
*The article should be divided in 3 sections:
- Presentation of the concept or tool, indicating it’s theoretical sources as well as the trainee’s perception of the meaning it brings to his/her coaching posture.
- Description of at least 3 coaching situations, focusing on both the client and the coach’s challenges and how the trainee’s practice evolved in order to adapt to different situations. Description of the results achieved.
- A summary outlining the requirements for success, the perceived limitations, the emerging possibilities as well as remaining questions.
Coaching practice assessment
After submission of the article the assessment workshop takes place during 2 days:
- The first day is dedicated to preparation – the trainee will receive feedbacks on his/her practice.
- The goal of the 2nd day is to demonstrate the trainee’s mastery of the 11 coach competences during either indvidual or collective coaching sessions.
Next dates (2 days):
2016: December 8 and 9.
2017: March 7 and 8.
Fees: 900 € HT (1 080 € with VAT).